The Love Letter, With a Twist This Year
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Countless declarations of love have been made through the ages, especially on Valentine’s Day. According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, the celebration originated in the Roman festival of Lupercalia to celebrate love and welcome spring.
Today, millions of cards and gifts will be exchanged. These are all heartfelt and certainly meaningful, but this year, we suggest that you take the time to write a different kind of love letter. This love letter is one that will bring comfort to your loved ones and ease stress when you “shuffle off this mortal coil”, as Shakespeare wrote, or if something hinders your ability to communicate, because it contains most of the important information they will need. This year, the PDF can be filled in and saved on your computer, simplifying matters considerably.
If you would like us to put a printed version in the mail to you, just drop us a note here.
Love Letter Instructions:
- Click the link above. (PLEASE NOTE: The Love Letter must be saved on your computer before you start filling in information)
- Once a new tab opens, click the download button and save the PDF file on your computer.
- Once saved to your computer, locate and open the PDF.
- Once the PDF opens, click “enable all features.”
- Start completing the Love Letter and make sure to save as you go!
Please call us at 404-874-6244 with any questions as you complete your love letter or contemplate your estate plan.