This Year, Express Your Love on (Virtual) Paper
Happy Valentine’s Day!
If actions are your love language, this is the perfect time of year to put your feelings down on (virtual) paper with our version of a Love Letter. When you pass away, the people you love will greatly benefit from having important and often overlooked information in place to relieve some of their stress amidst their grief. This love letter has been designed for just that purpose – a central location for important personal and financial information.
The Love Letter can now be filled in and saved on your computer, making it a less time-consuming process. Please click here to complete the 2021 Love Letter.
If you would a printed version, just drop us a note here.
Love Letter Instructions:
- Click the link above. (NOTE: The Love Letter must be saved on your computer before you start filling in information)
- Once a new tab opens, click the download button and save the PDF file on your computer.
- Once saved to your computer, locate and open the PDF.
- Once the PDF opens, click “enable all features.”
- Start completing the Love Letter and be sure to save as you go!
- If you’re a client of SHWM, we recommend that you upload a copy to your secure portal.
Please call us at 404-874-6244 with any questions as you complete your love letter or contemplate your estate plan.