For a quick and easy way to note and track your parking spot in Atlantic Station, download the Atlantic Station Spot Finder App for iphone or android.
- There are 3 levels to the Atlantic Station Parking Garage, and you may park on any level. The parking level entrances to the 271 17th Street BB&T Building are located in the DARK BLUE area on all 3 levels.
- You may park in any numbered space or spaces that are marked “Visitor.” Please Note: If you park in spaces marked “2 hour limit” , you will be ticketed after 2 hours
- Do not park in a spot that is marked “Reserved.” Parking in a Reserved spot will make your car subject to towing.
- There are a limited number of handicap spaces available near the parking garage elevator entrances.
- Please bring your parking ticket with you to our office. We will validate your parking ticket if you are in our office for over 2 hours.
- If your ticket has been validated there is no need to visit one of the pay stations in the parking garage. You may simply insert your validated ticket into the ticketing machine on your way out.
- Clients coming after hours should call security on the blue emergency telephones by the parking deck elevator to get access.